The Book of Satanic Quotations
In 2002, Purging Talon had released the first edition of The Book of Satanic Quotations. Now, six years later, it will be available in a new SECOND EDITION… professionally bound, color cover, fully indexed, and with many more authors and quotes than its predecessor. Also contained will be classic illustrations of devilry from the past 500+ years and a special new introduction by Purging Talon Executive Director, Matt G. Paradise, a Magister in the Church of Satan and author of Bearing The Devil’s Mark.
Over two millennia and over 400 authors including such notables as Aristotle, Asimov, Byron, Churchill, Dickenson, Einstein, Emerson, Hegel, Ibsen, LaVey, Mencken, Nietzsche, Rand, Shakespeare, Twain and many more providing insight, witticisms and thought congruent with the Satanic philosophy.
— Listed quote sources are like one giant recommended reading list.
— Over 2000 years of thought championing the Satanic philosophy.
— Includes an extensive collection of essay and interview quotes from Church of Satan founder, Anton Szandor LaVey, many of which from the 1970s and 1980s and otherwise no longer in print. Expanded from first edition.
— Perfect for atheists, nonbelievers, and freethinkers of all stripes, too!
— Pick the perfect quote for your message board or e-mail sig, MySpace page, or IM status.
— Great dramatic and literary quotes for using in ritual text. Lust, compassion, destruction and more — plenty of source material to gather from this book.
Additional information on this title will be forthcoming. For now, we would appreciate your participation in the promotion of this book. Here are some utterly painless ways in which you can do that…
1) Join The TBoSQ MySpace page as a friend, and ask your friends to do the same.
2) If you’re on MySpace, consider also putting TBoSQ in your Top 8 Friends.
3) If you have something praiseworthy to say about the book and/or its upcoming release (rather than merely “thanks for the add!”), please go to TBoSQ’s MySpace page and leave a comment. It helps others make their buying decision.
4) Forward our MySpace bulletins (with links, please)! These bulletins are key to building interest in the book.
5) Discuss the book on message boards, chat rooms, and newsgroups.
6) Tell even your offline friends about it. Because some people might never run into news about TBoSQ on the Internet and YOU might be the only link between them and the book.
Tentative release date: 30 April 2008 (Walpurgisnacht!)