The Accusation Network on Patreon
The Accusation Network and Purging Talon bring you premium content via Patreon: SIX new shows, including a video series, and with more content to come!
In addition to the occasional updates, photos, vlogs, and other posts at The Accusation Network’s Patreon-only blog, here are the other benefits of becoming a patron:
The Flipside (audio podcast): A companion show to Vintage Vinyl Vivisection and available exclusively to our patrons. Here, we discuss everything in and around classic hard rock and heavy metal, including fashion, culture, media, sex, and more. You know, the way it REALLY was! And if you’ve enjoyed the episodic co-hosts on V3, they’re also on The Flipside!
Purging Talon After Dark (audio podcast): A supplemental podcast associated with all of our media titles and exclusive to patrons. On the show, Matt G. Paradise and his friends and associates engage in topics of interest, random observations, and generally booze-soaked diatribes. Imagine getting together with some pals at a lounge bar on the edge of town, belting down some cocktails and getting wildly inappropriate with the waitstaff. That’s Purging Talon After Dark. Cheers!
MGP Audio Journal (audio): Another Patreon-exclusive program in which your handsome host discusses random life moments: his production process, vinyl collecting, favorite podcasts, his friends’ projects, strange stories from the past, tech tips, you name it!
Early Release Episodes: Each of our three public podcast programs made available to our patrons ONE WEEK before everyone else!
- The Accusation Party is your guide to the third side, representing critical thought and analysis with a complete disregard for mainstream censure. It is total free speech — no trigger warnings, no political correctness, no privilege checking, no cultural inclusiveness. Nothing is sacred. None will be spared.
- Strange Moments in Cultural History is the class you never took in high school. Grab a seat up front and turn off your brain as we fill your head with tales of oddballs, villains, outcasts, flops and other lesser-known events in this thing we call human existence.
- Vintage Vinyl Vivisection takes you under the skin and straight to the meat of classic heavy metal and hard rock albums. No out-of-touch hipster nonsense or irrelevant political banter here. Just straight talk on records we all know and (mostly) love, brought to you by those who know what they’re actually talking about. Genre-related tangents will also occur.
Purging Talon Rewind (audio):
- Terror Transmission extras, including outtakes, random bits, specials, interviews, etc. Terror Transmission was a monthly movie commentary podcast dedicated to classic horror from the silent era up until the late 1980s. Known as “The greatest horror commentary podcast… EVER!” throughout its 124-episode run, it now lives on in podcast syndication.
- Pubic Itch tracks: Pubic Itch was born in the late-summer of 1984 under rather unremarkable circumstances. Two teenage metalheads would have a few too many, and decide to turn the tape recorder on in hopes of catching some meager slice of brilliant intoxication. Since there was often at least one musical instrument in the room, the idea to “experiment” came about. So, they’d “jammed” to see what would come of it. Since neither of them were necessarily skilled in the art of musicianship, they decided to ignore such a mildly annoying fact and tape… whatever.
- PLUS, lots of random recordings from MGP’s past going back to the 1980s!
- More to come!
Terror Transmission Archive (audio): Hear the oldest episodes of the horror commentary podcast known as Terror Transmission — with episodes uploaded twice a month until they are all archived exclusively on Patreon!
The Propaganda Platform (audio): The Propaganda Platform is an ongoing audio series of readings by MGP from various written works, including his own. Topics include politics, social views, religion, philosophy, the arts, and many others. Guest readers will also occasionally appear.
The Vinyl Reacquisition Project (video): Back in the Summer of 1987, your handsome host was dealt a serious blow when his family threw out his entire metal record collection — and he has been spending the last 30+ years buying it all back! Check in as MGP discusses his monthly acquisitions, gives some insight and critique, as well as any relevant personal stories behind the albums.
For further details on becoming a patron of The Accusation Network and accessing our premium content (PayPal accepted!), visit https://www.patreon.com/TheAccusationNetwork
So, what IS Patreon, you might ask? Watch this short video to find out…
Patreon also has a mobile app, which many patrons use to access media content on-the-go. Find details here…
If you enjoy listening to Patreon audio content via an RSS feed in podcast aggregator apps such as Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or Pocket Casts, please read this article and those linked therein…
Thank you for your consideration in becoming a patron.