The Vinyl Reacquisition Project t-shirts are NOW AVAILABLE! Design is screen printed and very light gray in color. Shirt comes in any color you like as long as it’s black. See this site for ordering details.
Do you like classic hard rock and heavy metal albums? Are you into collecting vinyl records? Or do you just dig awesome facts about music? Let’s face it: do you like to have fun?
The Accusation Network is proud to present The Vinyl Reacquisition Project. Shot in glorious 4K resolution, this monthly video program is hosted by Matt G. Paradise and focuses on some of his vintage albums purchased that month, including album details, band facts, personal stories connected to the records and plenty of that fun mentioned previously.
Also included are MGP’s Classic Pick of the Month as well as a spotlight on a more modern release, sometimes from other genres.
Become a patron of The Accusation Network through our Patreon page, found at patreon.com/TheAccusationNetwork. In addition to this program, you’ll also find a wealth of audio podcasts, many of which exclusive to patrons.
Also listen to VRP’s companion podcast, Vintage Vinyl Vivisection, on which MGP and a guest co-host discuss a single album in depth. It’s fun, too!
Brought to you by The Accusation Network.
UPDATE: After a great deal of thought, I’ve decided to make this show public, including all future episodes. The Patreon tier has been changed to reflect this, and now will have specials and other bonus content from VRP for patrons only. So, ignore what I said at the end of the first episode. The show is now for ALL.
The Accusation Network and Purging Talon bring you premium content via Patreon and with more content to come!
In addition to the occasional updates, photos, vlogs, and other posts at The Accusation Network’s Patreon-only blog, here are the other benefits of becoming a patron:
The Flipside (audio podcast): A companion show to Vintage Vinyl Vivisection and available exclusively to our patrons. Here, we discuss everything in and around classic hard rock and heavy metal, including fashion, culture, media, sex, and more. You know, the way it REALLY was! And if you’ve enjoyed the episodic co-hosts on V3, they’re also on The Flipside!
Purging Talon After Dark (audio podcast): A supplemental podcast associated with all of our media titles and exclusive to patrons. On the show, Matt G. Paradise and his friends and associates engage in topics of interest, random observations, and generally booze-soaked diatribes. Imagine getting together with some pals at a lounge bar on the edge of town, belting down some cocktails and getting wildly inappropriate with the waitstaff. That’s Purging Talon After Dark. Cheers!
MGP Audio Journal (audio): Another Patreon-exclusive program in which your handsome host discusses random life moments: his production process, vinyl collecting, favorite podcasts, his friends’ projects, strange stories from the past, tech tips, you name it!
Early Release Episodes: Both of our public podcast programs, as well as our video shows, made available to our patrons ONE WEEK before everyone else!
- Strange Moments in Cultural History is the class you never took in high school. Grab a seat up front and turn off your brain as we fill your head with tales of oddballs, villains, outcasts, flops and other lesser-known events in this thing we call human existence.
- Vintage Vinyl Vivisection takes you under the skin and straight to the meat of classic heavy metal and hard rock albums. No out-of-touch hipster nonsense or irrelevant political banter here. Just straight talk on records we all know and (mostly) love, brought to you by those who know what they’re actually talking about. Genre-related tangents will also occur.
- The Vinyl Reacquisition Project (video): Back in the Summer of 1987, your handsome host was dealt a serious blow when his family threw out his entire metal record collection — and he has been spending the last 30+ years buying it all back! Check in as MGP discusses his monthly acquisitions, gives some insight and critique, as well as any relevant personal stories behind the albums.
Purging Talon Rewind (audio):
- Terror Transmission extras, including outtakes, random bits, specials, interviews, etc. Terror Transmission was a monthly movie commentary podcast dedicated to classic horror from the silent era up until the late 1980s. Known as “The greatest horror commentary podcast… EVER!” throughout its 124-episode run, it now lives on in podcast syndication.
- Pubic Itch tracks: Pubic Itch was born in the late-summer of 1984 under rather unremarkable circumstances. Two teenage metalheads would have a few too many, and decide to turn the tape recorder on in hopes of catching some meager slice of brilliant intoxication. Since there was often at least one musical instrument in the room, the idea to “experiment” came about. So, they’d “jammed” to see what would come of it. Since neither of them were necessarily skilled in the art of musicianship, they decided to ignore such a mildly annoying fact and tape… whatever.
- PLUS, lots of random recordings from MGP’s past going back to the 1980s!
- More to come!
Terror Transmission Archive (audio): Hear the oldest episodes of the horror commentary podcast known as Terror Transmission — with episodes uploaded twice a month until they are all archived exclusively on Patreon!
The Propaganda Platform (audio): The Propaganda Platform is an ongoing audio series of readings by MGP from various written works, including his own. Topics include politics, social views, religion, philosophy, the arts, and many others. Guest readers will also occasionally appear.
For further details on becoming a patron of The Accusation Network and accessing our premium content (PayPal accepted!), visit https://www.patreon.com/TheAccusationNetwork
So, what IS Patreon, you might ask? Watch this short video to find out…
Patreon also has a mobile app, which many patrons use to access media content on-the-go. Find details here…
If you enjoy listening to Patreon audio content via an RSS feed in podcast aggregator apps such as Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or Pocket Casts, please read this article and those linked therein…
Thank you for your consideration in becoming a patron.